The agent for Rene Douglas, the jockey cleared to ride by Gulfstream Park on Jan. 26 after a six-week ban by authorities, says he still doesn't know what's going on but is ready to "start the ball rolling again."
Gulfstream Park announced Jan. 26 that jockey Rene Douglas is once again allowed to ride at the south Florida track.
The Thoroughbred Racing Associations is the latest organization to step up efforts regarding wagering security.
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau and Betfair, a betting exchange based in Great Britain, have signed a memorandum of understanding that allows the TRPB to obtain information on betting activity.
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- New Standards May be Imposed on NY Stewards