The agent for Rene Douglas, the jockey cleared to ride by Gulfstream Park on Jan. 26 after a six-week ban by authorities, says he still doesn't know what's going on but is ready to "start the ball rolling again."
Gulfstream Park announced Jan. 26 that jockey Rene Douglas is once again allowed to ride at the south Florida track.
The Thoroughbred Racing Associations is the latest organization to step up efforts regarding wagering security.
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau and Betfair, a betting exchange based in Great Britain, have signed a memorandum of understanding that allows the TRPB to obtain information on betting activity.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish Surf Runs Away in Cougar II Marathon
- Dance With Fate's Exercise Rider Has Surgery
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Whitney Card's Grade I Races Taking Shape
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- V. E. Day Gives Lezcano Win 2,000 in Curlin
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Ami's Holiday Leads Prince of Wales Lineup
- Lochte Looks to Regain Form in Oceanport