The agent for Rene Douglas, the jockey cleared to ride by Gulfstream Park on Jan. 26 after a six-week ban by authorities, says he still doesn't know what's going on but is ready to "start the ball rolling again."
Gulfstream Park announced Jan. 26 that jockey Rene Douglas is once again allowed to ride at the south Florida track.
The Thoroughbred Racing Associations is the latest organization to step up efforts regarding wagering security.
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau and Betfair, a betting exchange based in Great Britain, have signed a memorandum of understanding that allows the TRPB to obtain information on betting activity.
Most Popular Stories
- Mubtaahij Breezes Easy at Belmont Park
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Stewart Pleased with Tale of Verve at Belmont
- Mikki Queen Rules in Japanese Oaks
- Main Sequence to Defend United Nations Title
- Pleascach Wins Irish One Thousand Guineas
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Leads MM Weanling Session
- Looking for a Longshot in the Gamely Stakes
- American Pharoah Gallops Again at Churchill
- Frammento 'Developing Nicely' for Belmont