The agent for Rene Douglas, the jockey cleared to ride by Gulfstream Park on Jan. 26 after a six-week ban by authorities, says he still doesn't know what's going on but is ready to "start the ball rolling again."
Gulfstream Park announced Jan. 26 that jockey Rene Douglas is once again allowed to ride at the south Florida track.
The Thoroughbred Racing Associations is the latest organization to step up efforts regarding wagering security.
The Thoroughbred Racing Protective Bureau and Betfair, a betting exchange based in Great Britain, have signed a memorandum of understanding that allows the TRPB to obtain information on betting activity.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill