The Retired Racehorse Project released a list of 480 trainers from 45 states, three Canadian provinces, and England who will acquire and train a recently retired racehorse for the Thoroughbred Makeover and National Symposium.
Retired Racehorse Project Goes National and more inside the November 21, 2015 issue of Blood-Horse Magazine!
The inaugural two-day Thoroughbred Makeover and National Symposium drew 800 participants to Pimlico Race Course Oct. 5-6.
The inaugural Thoroughbred Makeover and National Symposium, dedicated to developing second careers for retired Thoroughbred racehorses, will be held in Baltimore. Twenty-six trainers from the U.S. and Canada will participate.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont