The Thoroughbred Education and Research Foundation ("TERF") Trustees are pleased to announce this year's grants and scholarships, totaling $98,785.
The Thoroughbred Education and Research Foundation has announced a plan to donate $100,000 to The University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine to create an endowment for student scholarships.
The Thoroughbred Education and Research Foundation is beginning the new grant application cycle for the year 2014. Grant applications will be accepted for both scholarships and equine education initiatives.
The University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine announced that students Lauren Duffee and Emma Gorenberg were each awarded a $6,000 scholarship from the Thoroughbred Education and Research Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Hong Kong Announces Awards Finalists
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board