The new 20% on-track Pick Six bonus at Santa Anita Park rewarded three bettors Jan. 6. They will each bag $8,776.20 thanks to the track bonus rather than $7,313.20, which is what nine other winning tickets paid.
Catesby W. Clay of Runnymede Farm believes the Thoroughbred industry will bounce back, as it has in the past.
Sunday's grade III, $125,000-added Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes at Keeneland drew a field of 11 fillies and mares.
Seth Hancock, president of Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., will be the honored guest at the Thoroughbred Club of America's annual testimonial dinner Oct. 15 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake
- Three Rules Being Considered for Swale Stakes
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Holy Bull Stakes Goal for Gunnevera
- Woodbine Reports Increased Handle
- Jockeys' Guild Set for Annual Assembly
- Top Global Runners Vie in Hong Kong Races