The new 20% on-track Pick Six bonus at Santa Anita Park rewarded three bettors Jan. 6. They will each bag $8,776.20 thanks to the track bonus rather than $7,313.20, which is what nine other winning tickets paid.
Catesby W. Clay of Runnymede Farm believes the Thoroughbred industry will bounce back, as it has in the past.
Sunday's grade III, $125,000-added Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes at Keeneland drew a field of 11 fillies and mares.
Seth Hancock, president of Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., will be the honored guest at the Thoroughbred Club of America's annual testimonial dinner Oct. 15 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Anti-Slaughter Bill Introduced in Congress
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis
- 'Sea Hero' Symposium Set for May 30