The new 20% on-track Pick Six bonus at Santa Anita Park rewarded three bettors Jan. 6. They will each bag $8,776.20 thanks to the track bonus rather than $7,313.20, which is what nine other winning tickets paid.
Catesby W. Clay of Runnymede Farm believes the Thoroughbred industry will bounce back, as it has in the past.
Sunday's grade III, $125,000-added Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes at Keeneland drew a field of 11 fillies and mares.
Seth Hancock, president of Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., will be the honored guest at the Thoroughbred Club of America's annual testimonial dinner Oct. 15 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- VanMeter-Gentry Loaded at Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- BH 100: The Royal Treatment
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired