The new 20% on-track Pick Six bonus at Santa Anita Park rewarded three bettors Jan. 6. They will each bag $8,776.20 thanks to the track bonus rather than $7,313.20, which is what nine other winning tickets paid.
Catesby W. Clay of Runnymede Farm believes the Thoroughbred industry will bounce back, as it has in the past.
Sunday's grade III, $125,000-added Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes at Keeneland drew a field of 11 fillies and mares.
Seth Hancock, president of Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., will be the honored guest at the Thoroughbred Club of America's annual testimonial dinner Oct. 15 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Abashiri Sweeps South African Triple Crown
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout
- Romans' Derby Pair Breezes at Churchill
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work