The new 20% on-track Pick Six bonus at Santa Anita Park rewarded three bettors Jan. 6. They will each bag $8,776.20 thanks to the track bonus rather than $7,313.20, which is what nine other winning tickets paid.
Catesby W. Clay of Runnymede Farm believes the Thoroughbred industry will bounce back, as it has in the past.
Sunday's grade III, $125,000-added Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes at Keeneland drew a field of 11 fillies and mares.
Seth Hancock, president of Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., will be the honored guest at the Thoroughbred Club of America's annual testimonial dinner Oct. 15 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish Surf Runs Away in Cougar II Marathon
- Dance With Fate's Exercise Rider Has Surgery
- Whitney Card's Grade I Races Taking Shape
- V. E. Day Gives Lezcano Win 2,000 in Curlin
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Lochte Looks to Regain Form in Oceanport
- Ami's Holiday Leads Prince of Wales Lineup
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys