The new 20% on-track Pick Six bonus at Santa Anita Park rewarded three bettors Jan. 6. They will each bag $8,776.20 thanks to the track bonus rather than $7,313.20, which is what nine other winning tickets paid.
Catesby W. Clay of Runnymede Farm believes the Thoroughbred industry will bounce back, as it has in the past.
Sunday's grade III, $125,000-added Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes at Keeneland drew a field of 11 fillies and mares.
Seth Hancock, president of Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., will be the honored guest at the Thoroughbred Club of America's annual testimonial dinner Oct. 15 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- RMTC Nears Recommendation on Calming Agent
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn