The new 20% on-track Pick Six bonus at Santa Anita Park rewarded three bettors Jan. 6. They will each bag $8,776.20 thanks to the track bonus rather than $7,313.20, which is what nine other winning tickets paid.
Catesby W. Clay of Runnymede Farm believes the Thoroughbred industry will bounce back, as it has in the past.
Sunday's grade III, $125,000-added Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes at Keeneland drew a field of 11 fillies and mares.
Seth Hancock, president of Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., will be the honored guest at the Thoroughbred Club of America's annual testimonial dinner Oct. 15 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Dispersal Planned for Rea's Regis Farms
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine
- Churchill Downs Plans $18 Million in Upgrades
- Gural-Owned Tracks Join Integrity Coalition
- Woodbine Set for 2015 WEGCares Initiaitive
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- TOBA August Member of the Month
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- Saratoga Race Meet Highlights 2015