The new 20% on-track Pick Six bonus at Santa Anita Park rewarded three bettors Jan. 6. They will each bag $8,776.20 thanks to the track bonus rather than $7,313.20, which is what nine other winning tickets paid.
Catesby W. Clay of Runnymede Farm believes the Thoroughbred industry will bounce back, as it has in the past.
Sunday's grade III, $125,000-added Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes at Keeneland drew a field of 11 fillies and mares.
Seth Hancock, president of Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., will be the honored guest at the Thoroughbred Club of America's annual testimonial dinner Oct. 15 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- San Pablo's First Winner Scores at Finger Lakes
- Anthony's Cross Gets First Winner in Indiana
- The Week in Photos 7/25/2017