The new 20% on-track Pick Six bonus at Santa Anita Park rewarded three bettors Jan. 6. They will each bag $8,776.20 thanks to the track bonus rather than $7,313.20, which is what nine other winning tickets paid.
Catesby W. Clay of Runnymede Farm believes the Thoroughbred industry will bounce back, as it has in the past.
Sunday's grade III, $125,000-added Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes at Keeneland drew a field of 11 fillies and mares.
Seth Hancock, president of Claiborne Farm near Paris, Ky., will be the honored guest at the Thoroughbred Club of America's annual testimonial dinner Oct. 15 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Grade I Winner Alterite to Arqana Sale
- Haskin: Time to Give Blame His Due
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Colic: To Refer or Not to Refer