Thoroughbred Charities of America will honor Frank Stronach with the TCA Leadership Award and Belmont Child Care Association with the TCA Industry Service Award.
The Blue Grass Farms Charities' annual Christmas festival provided food, gloves, and coats to more than 210 families Dec. 15.
The 21st annual Thoroughbred Charities of America select stallion season auction will be held Saturday, Jan. 8, at the Keeneland Entertainment Center in Lexington.
Thoroughbred Charities of America has awarded grants totaling $860,672 to 81 Thoroughbred industry-related non-profits that work to uphold TCA's mission.
Erin Crady, the director of marketing and communications for the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association, has been named the new executive director of Thoroughbred Charities of America.
Thoroughbred Charities of America (TCA) has announced grants of $879,547 have been awarded to 86 Thoroughbred industry-related non-profits.
A two-location auction of over 200 stallion seasons has raised more than $1 million for the Thoroughbred Charities of America (The exact dollar figure will be released when all tallies are complete).
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Churchill Downs Inc. Names Carstanjen CEO
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- Ohio Moves to Increase Losing Mount Fees
- Keeneland's New Dirt Track
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time