Ramsey Farm's homebred stallion gets three graded stakes winners May 6-7
The extraordinarily reclusive new owner of this 91-year-old Thoroughbred nursery has revealed little about his plans since purchasing the most public of Lexington properties, but one goal is clear: to breed Triple Crown runners and, hopefully, winners.
Trainers, owners, bloodstock agents and other Thoroughbred industry experts offered insights into ownership and training.
The Jockey Club announced March 13 that the 2014 edition of the Fact Book is available in the Resources section of its website at jockeyclub.com.
Industry leaders applaud a federal Australian court's decision to deny a request by prominent owner-breeder Bruce McHugh to allow artificial insemination in Thoroughbred breeding.
The "speed gene" identified by Irish researchers should not be seen as detrimental to Thoroughbred breeding. It should be seen as one more tool in the arsenal for the producers of top-quality horses. Read Blog
Floyd Oliver explores the breeding behind Domino, the "Black Whirlwind."
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Flipcup Resolute in Arlington Matron Win
- Mike Venezia Memorial Award to Go to Pino