Ramsey Farm's homebred stallion gets three graded stakes winners May 6-7
The extraordinarily reclusive new owner of this 91-year-old Thoroughbred nursery has revealed little about his plans since purchasing the most public of Lexington properties, but one goal is clear: to breed Triple Crown runners and, hopefully, winners.
Trainers, owners, bloodstock agents and other Thoroughbred industry experts offered insights into ownership and training.
The Jockey Club announced March 13 that the 2014 edition of the Fact Book is available in the Resources section of its website at jockeyclub.com.
Industry leaders applaud a federal Australian court's decision to deny a request by prominent owner-breeder Bruce McHugh to allow artificial insemination in Thoroughbred breeding.
The "speed gene" identified by Irish researchers should not be seen as detrimental to Thoroughbred breeding. It should be seen as one more tool in the arsenal for the producers of top-quality horses. Read Blog
Floyd Oliver explores the breeding behind Domino, the "Black Whirlwind."
Most Popular Stories
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Castellano Aims for More Gulfstream Success
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- What's Going On Here: Next Up