Ramsey Farm's homebred stallion gets three graded stakes winners May 6-7
The extraordinarily reclusive new owner of this 91-year-old Thoroughbred nursery has revealed little about his plans since purchasing the most public of Lexington properties, but one goal is clear: to breed Triple Crown runners and, hopefully, winners.
Trainers, owners, bloodstock agents and other Thoroughbred industry experts offered insights into ownership and training.
The Jockey Club announced March 13 that the 2014 edition of the Fact Book is available in the Resources section of its website at jockeyclub.com.
Industry leaders applaud a federal Australian court's decision to deny a request by prominent owner-breeder Bruce McHugh to allow artificial insemination in Thoroughbred breeding.
The "speed gene" identified by Irish researchers should not be seen as detrimental to Thoroughbred breeding. It should be seen as one more tool in the arsenal for the producers of top-quality horses. Read Blog
Floyd Oliver explores the breeding behind Domino, the "Black Whirlwind."
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Canadian Horse Racing Plans Anniversary 250 Celebration
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- CHRB Approves Medication-Based Conditions
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal