Fasig-Tipton has promoted four staff members, the sale company recently announced. Max Hodge, Evan Ferraro, Reed Ringler and Anna Seitz will all begin their new roles effective immediately.
Central Kentucky nursery Millennium Farms announced June 18 it will begin consigning sales horses under the Millennium Farms Sales banner. The farm, owned by Ro Parra, is home to four grade I winners.
Like previous juvenile auctions this year, the sale showed increased strength at the top of the market, but it also delivered what the others didn't - enthusiastic buyer demand at all levels of the market. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Distance, Takes KY Oaks
- Curalina Opens Year with La Troienne Win
- Rocket Heat Fires to Turf Sprint Victory
- Carina Mia Wins Eight Belles at 3-5
- Catch a Glimpse Carries on to Edgewood Score
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Majestic Harbor Springs Alysheba Upset
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside