Siphon, whose son I'm the Tiger won the Nov. 19 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash Stakes (gr. I), has been relocated to Thomas Reigle's Regal Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Real Quiet, who entered stud in 2000 and has sired three stakes winners to date, is being relocated to stand in 2006 at Regal Heir Farms near Grantville, Penn.
Grade II stakes-placed Werblin will relocate to Hartley/De Renzo, Walmac South near Ocala, Fla.
Mazel Trick, one of the leading freshman sires in 2003 and currently ranked fourth on the second-crop list, will relocate to Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Werblin, a grade II stakes-placed son of Unbridled's Song, will enter stud at Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Pensioned stallion Ga Hai, who turned 33 this year, died March 17 at Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
The first foal for stakes winner U So Bad is a filly born Feb. 4 out of Not too Blue (by Fountain of Gold).
Second-crop stallion Banker's Gold has been acquired by Tom Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms, where he will stand for $3,500, or $3,000 for state-breds, at the Grantville, Pa., nursery.
Stakes winner U So Bad will enter stud at Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Grade II winner Caller I. D., who is represrented by five stakes winners this year, arrived the past weekend at Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Most Popular Stories
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- The Thoroughbred Racehorse Foot
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title
- Story to Tell, La Grange Win Juvenile Stakes
- Wildcat Red Posts Bullet Breeze for Haskell
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- No Catching Unspurned in Bison City Stakes
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris