Siphon, whose son I'm the Tiger won the Nov. 19 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash Stakes (gr. I), has been relocated to Thomas Reigle's Regal Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Real Quiet, who entered stud in 2000 and has sired three stakes winners to date, is being relocated to stand in 2006 at Regal Heir Farms near Grantville, Penn.
Grade II stakes-placed Werblin will relocate to Hartley/De Renzo, Walmac South near Ocala, Fla.
Mazel Trick, one of the leading freshman sires in 2003 and currently ranked fourth on the second-crop list, will relocate to Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Werblin, a grade II stakes-placed son of Unbridled's Song, will enter stud at Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Pensioned stallion Ga Hai, who turned 33 this year, died March 17 at Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
The first foal for stakes winner U So Bad is a filly born Feb. 4 out of Not too Blue (by Fountain of Gold).
Second-crop stallion Banker's Gold has been acquired by Tom Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms, where he will stand for $3,500, or $3,000 for state-breds, at the Grantville, Pa., nursery.
Stakes winner U So Bad will enter stud at Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Grade II winner Caller I. D., who is represrented by five stakes winners this year, arrived the past weekend at Thomas Reigle's Reigle Heir Farms near Grantville, Pa.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Works, Set for San Antonio
- California Chrome Picks Up Cal-Bred Awards
- Hoppertunity Confirmed for San Antonio Start
- Take Charge Brandi On Oaks Path, Lukas Says
- Pletcher's Donn Quartet Breezed at Palm Beach
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase