Churchill Downs Inc. announced Thursday that the company had initiated a formal succession-planning process for the position of president and chief executive officer, which is currently held by Thomas H. Meeker. Meeker's current employment contract with CDI will expire in March 2007. Meeker plans to retire from the company and step down from its board of directors upon the expiration of his employment contract.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014