Call Now, the parent company of Retama Park, announced today the retirement of chairman and chief executive officer William Allen and president Robert Buffkin. The new president and CEO is Thomas Johnson and Christopher Hall will replace Buffkin on the board. At Delaware Park, Sam Abbey has been appointed racing secretary and vice president of finance John Rooney announced he will retire.
Most Popular Stories
- Yes It's True Euthanized
- Pender Harbour: Farewell to 'The King'
- Churchill Unveils Derby Sire Future Wager
- Kentucky Oaks Winner Keeper Hill Dead at 20
- Dortmund Out of Clark Handicap
- Rousing Sermon to Rancho San Miguel in 2016
- Swiss Spirit Colt Leads Tattersalls Session
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Nyquist Heads Pool 1 of Derby Future Wager
- More Improvements Planned for Leopardstown