Barry Ostrager, principal owner of Questroyal Stud, has been re-elected president of the New York Thoroughbred Breeders, whose board of directors met Jan. 19.
The New York Thoroughbred Breeders concluded its annual board of directors election Dec.3 . This year, NYTB members voted to fill five seats on the 11-person board.
At its first meeting of 2009, the New York Thoroughbred Breeders board of directors elected a new president and welcomed two new members.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Uncontested' Smarty Jones Romp for Uncontested
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Mahoning Valley Announces Purse Increase
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm