Barry Ostrager, principal owner of Questroyal Stud, has been re-elected president of the New York Thoroughbred Breeders, whose board of directors met Jan. 19.
The New York Thoroughbred Breeders concluded its annual board of directors election Dec.3 . This year, NYTB members voted to fill five seats on the 11-person board.
At its first meeting of 2009, the New York Thoroughbred Breeders board of directors elected a new president and welcomed two new members.
Most Popular Stories
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Miss Behaviour Cuts Back for Prioress Run
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races