Zero Up (by Danzero), who is in foal to Lion Heart, brought Aust$23,000 (approximately $18,256 in U.S. funds) June 7 to top the non-select session of the Magic Millions national broodmare sale on the Gold Coast of Australia. Magic Millions, acting for a Queensland-based client, purchased Zero Up from Jonel Park Thoroughbreds, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Champion Producer My Flag Dies at Claiborne
- Blue Grass Runner-Up Medal Count Derby Bound
- Game On Dude Arrives for Charles Town Classic
- Haskin: Art Sherman, Dave Erb 'Swap' Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 4/14/2014
- 2014 Stallion Showcase
- 'A Not-To-Be-Missed Uptown Society Event'
- Animal Disease Tracking Map Launched
- Fillies Sparkle in Furlong Drills at OBS