The rise of Thunder Gulch from champion 3-year-old male to leading sire has been meteoric to say the least. Just six years removed from a championship season as North America's top sophomore, and with just three crops of racing age, the son of Gulch has made it to the apex of the sire charts.
Most Popular Stories
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 2
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses