WinStar Farm and Twin Creeks Racing, owners of Sam F. Davis (gr. III) winner Vinceremos, will donate a portion of the colt's earnings to the Vinceremos Therapeutic Riding Center.
At an annual board meeting June 2, Thoroughbred Charities of America approved grants of $1,564,400 to 149 non-profits in the charitable work of Thoroughbred Rescue, Research, Backstretch, Education and Therapeutic Riding, in 28 states.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Agree to Deal to Keep Track Open
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Looking East, to Far East, for Classic Starters