WinStar Farm and Twin Creeks Racing, owners of Sam F. Davis (gr. III) winner Vinceremos, will donate a portion of the colt's earnings to the Vinceremos Therapeutic Riding Center.
At an annual board meeting June 2, Thoroughbred Charities of America approved grants of $1,564,400 to 149 non-profits in the charitable work of Thoroughbred Rescue, Research, Backstretch, Education and Therapeutic Riding, in 28 states.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay