Scientific Games claims the lawsuit brought against the gaming company over the recent "quick-picks" wagering situation cannot be judged in the California federal court system, and its settlement with the California Horse Racing Board was an appropriate measure to satisfy damages caused by any "alleged" defect in its betting systems.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Thursday, October 23 at NOON EST
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Pour Moi Colt Tops Yearling Action at Arqana
- Keeneland-Based Horses are BC Bound
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Dimension Looking to Improve in Turf Sprint
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Complete Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries
- Departing Heads Hagyard Fayette Field