Scientific Games claims the lawsuit brought against the gaming company over the recent "quick-picks" wagering situation cannot be judged in the California federal court system, and its settlement with the California Horse Racing Board was an appropriate measure to satisfy damages caused by any "alleged" defect in its betting systems.
Most Popular Stories
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Is Early Detection of Arthritis in Horses Finally a Reality?
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute