Three Thoroughbred organizations--National Thoroughbred Racing Association, Keeneland Association, and the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association--have joined forces to fund and develop TheGreatestGame, a program aimed at identifying, recruiting, and retaining new owners for the horse industry.
The Greatest Game, the Thoroughbred industry's new-owner initiative, will hold an informational session on the progress of the program Sept. 13 at the Keeneland sale pavilion. It is open to the public.
- By Tom LaMarra
The Thoroughbred industry is attempting to cultivate new owners through TheGreatestGame.com, and the results of a comprehensive survey completed by The Matrix Group of Lexington in April identify the typical horse owner.
By Victor E. Zast -- Above all, don't expect your trainer to tell you what's going on.
Three Thoroughbred organizations have joined forces to fund and develop a program aimed at identifying, recruiting, and retaining new owners for the horse industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Interest Sold, May Race Again
- Guillot, Jerkens Like Chances in Gold Cup
- Shared Belief Works Toward Awesome Again
- Wise Dan Preps for Shadwell Turf Mile
- Twirling Candy Colt Leads Tattersalls Sale
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- The Week in Photos for 9/23/2014
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 1,236 for October Sale
- Ruidoso Unveils Integrity and Safety Program