Three Thoroughbred organizations--National Thoroughbred Racing Association, Keeneland Association, and the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association--have joined forces to fund and develop TheGreatestGame, a program aimed at identifying, recruiting, and retaining new owners for the horse industry.
The Greatest Game, the Thoroughbred industry's new-owner initiative, will hold an informational session on the progress of the program Sept. 13 at the Keeneland sale pavilion. It is open to the public.
- By Tom LaMarra
The Thoroughbred industry is attempting to cultivate new owners through TheGreatestGame.com, and the results of a comprehensive survey completed by The Matrix Group of Lexington in April identify the typical horse owner.
By Victor E. Zast -- Above all, don't expect your trainer to tell you what's going on.
Three Thoroughbred organizations have joined forces to fund and develop a program aimed at identifying, recruiting, and retaining new owners for the horse industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- International Star Sweeps to LA Derby Score
- I'm a Chatterbox Notches Easy FG Oaks Victory
- Birdatthewire Tops Familiar Rivals in GP Oaks
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- Beauty Parlor Wins U.S. Debut in Orchid
- The Big Beast, 3YOs Prep for Wood Day Starts
- Streaking Chocolate Ride Wires Mervin Muniz