Alfred Corrado's Kentucky homebred 4-year-old filly Dynamite Lass rallied gamely through the stretch to wear down 13-10 favorite Olaya for a three-quarters of a length victory in Saturday's $100,00 The Very Handicap (gr. IIIT) going 1 7/16 miles on turf at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Tapit, War Front Dominate Keeneland Sale
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita