International Equine Acquisitions Holdings has sold all 11 of its shares in champion and dual classic winner Big Brown to a group that includes Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm.
Black Tie Affair, 1991 Horse of the Year after winning the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), arrived Nov. 1 in Virginia, where he will stand at Blue Ridge Farm near Upperville.
As soon as Housebuster crossed the state line, he became the leading sire in Virginia and, according to Robert Levy, perhaps the leading sire in the mid-Atlantic. For many who attended the open house at Blue Ridge Farm on Sunday, it was the first time for them to see and welcome Housebuster back to America from Japan.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin