International Equine Acquisitions Holdings has sold all 11 of its shares in champion and dual classic winner Big Brown to a group that includes Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm.
Black Tie Affair, 1991 Horse of the Year after winning the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), arrived Nov. 1 in Virginia, where he will stand at Blue Ridge Farm near Upperville.
As soon as Housebuster crossed the state line, he became the leading sire in Virginia and, according to Robert Levy, perhaps the leading sire in the mid-Atlantic. For many who attended the open house at Blue Ridge Farm on Sunday, it was the first time for them to see and welcome Housebuster back to America from Japan.
Most Popular Stories
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win