International Equine Acquisitions Holdings has sold all 11 of its shares in champion and dual classic winner Big Brown to a group that includes Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm.
Black Tie Affair, 1991 Horse of the Year after winning the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), arrived Nov. 1 in Virginia, where he will stand at Blue Ridge Farm near Upperville.
As soon as Housebuster crossed the state line, he became the leading sire in Virginia and, according to Robert Levy, perhaps the leading sire in the mid-Atlantic. For many who attended the open house at Blue Ridge Farm on Sunday, it was the first time for them to see and welcome Housebuster back to America from Japan.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Ben's Cat Claims Thrilling Parx Dash 3-Peat
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift