International Equine Acquisitions Holdings has sold all 11 of its shares in champion and dual classic winner Big Brown to a group that includes Robert N. Clay's Three Chimneys Farm.
Black Tie Affair, 1991 Horse of the Year after winning the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), arrived Nov. 1 in Virginia, where he will stand at Blue Ridge Farm near Upperville.
As soon as Housebuster crossed the state line, he became the leading sire in Virginia and, according to Robert Levy, perhaps the leading sire in the mid-Atlantic. For many who attended the open house at Blue Ridge Farm on Sunday, it was the first time for them to see and welcome Housebuster back to America from Japan.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- CHRB Allows Miyadi to Continue Training