English champion and classic winner Motivator has been relieved of stallion duty for the rest of the year after slipping in his paddock at The Royal Studs at Sandringham in England.
Evidence, a 4-year-old daughter of Machiavellian, sold for 52,000 guineas to top the Tattersalls February mixed sale on Thursday in England. Bloodstock agent Jimmy Byrne purchased the filly for an Irish client from The Royal Studs. Evidence, who has failed to win in three career starts, was produced from the winning Belmez mare Beyond Doubt.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Delta Bluesman Aims to Repeat in Smile Sprint
- Get your Scorecard, the Travers Trail Has Begun