English champion and classic winner Motivator has been relieved of stallion duty for the rest of the year after slipping in his paddock at The Royal Studs at Sandringham in England.
Evidence, a 4-year-old daughter of Machiavellian, sold for 52,000 guineas to top the Tattersalls February mixed sale on Thursday in England. Bloodstock agent Jimmy Byrne purchased the filly for an Irish client from The Royal Studs. Evidence, who has failed to win in three career starts, was produced from the winning Belmez mare Beyond Doubt.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup Card
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- First Foal Reported for Fort Larned
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015
- First Foal Reported for Morning Line
- Fastnet Rock Filly Tops NZ Premier Sale
- Trickmeister to Tomorrow Bloodstock in NY
- Nerud-Owned and Bred Colt Wins at Big A
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76