English champion and classic winner Motivator has been relieved of stallion duty for the rest of the year after slipping in his paddock at The Royal Studs at Sandringham in England.
Evidence, a 4-year-old daughter of Machiavellian, sold for 52,000 guineas to top the Tattersalls February mixed sale on Thursday in England. Bloodstock agent Jimmy Byrne purchased the filly for an Irish client from The Royal Studs. Evidence, who has failed to win in three career starts, was produced from the winning Belmez mare Beyond Doubt.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Enola Gray Still Unbeaten After Del Mar Romp
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death
- After 35 Years, Jockey Joe Steiner Retires
- Ancient Secret Scores in Lake George
- McCarthy, Trainer of General Quarters, Dies
- Songbird Logs First Gallop at Saratoga
- Sweet Loretta Powers to Schuylerville Win