English champion and classic winner Motivator has been relieved of stallion duty for the rest of the year after slipping in his paddock at The Royal Studs at Sandringham in England.
Evidence, a 4-year-old daughter of Machiavellian, sold for 52,000 guineas to top the Tattersalls February mixed sale on Thursday in England. Bloodstock agent Jimmy Byrne purchased the filly for an Irish client from The Royal Studs. Evidence, who has failed to win in three career starts, was produced from the winning Belmez mare Beyond Doubt.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Second Summer catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies