English champion and classic winner Motivator has been relieved of stallion duty for the rest of the year after slipping in his paddock at The Royal Studs at Sandringham in England.
Evidence, a 4-year-old daughter of Machiavellian, sold for 52,000 guineas to top the Tattersalls February mixed sale on Thursday in England. Bloodstock agent Jimmy Byrne purchased the filly for an Irish client from The Royal Studs. Evidence, who has failed to win in three career starts, was produced from the winning Belmez mare Beyond Doubt.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener
- The Ex Terminator