Lucky North, a 26-year-old son of Northern Dancer who was pensioned from stallion duty in the summer, died of natural causes at Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada.
Lucky North, a 26-year-old son of Northern Dancer, was pensioned at Cam and Sherisse Ziprick's Ziprick Thoroughbreds near Russell, Manitoba, Canada, after failing to impregnate a mare the past breeding season.
Australian businessman Dick Karreman has purchased The Oaks Stud in New Zealand and will stand Our Emblem's full brother, Traditionally, there during the southern hemisphere season.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf