Al Shaqab Racing's British-based Toronado is being aimed for the Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) Nov. 1 after missing last year's World Championships to continue his recovery from throat surgery.
Al Shaqab Racing's group I-winning miler Toronado, who is possible for the QIPCO Queen Elizabeth II Stakes (Eng-I) at Ascot in October, will take up stud duty in 2015 at The National Stud in Newmarket.
Group I winner Dick Turpin has been retired from racing and will stand in 2012 at The National Stud near Newmarket, England.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill
- Trainer Rivelli Reaches 1,000th-Win Milestone
- Magic Millions Weanling Sale Sets Records