In his first race since May of 1999, 1998 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Reraise led at every call to win an allowance race by 1 1/2 lengths Sunday at Hollywood Park.
1998 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Reraise returns from an 18-month layoff to run in a six-furlong allowance race Sunday at Hollywood Park. The Craig Dollase-trained 5-year-old gelding has won seven of eight career starts and will be ridden by Corey Nakatnai.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- The Curse of Haskin
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm