Spirited bidding from a gathering of about 250 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center Jan. 9 bought $714,000 in stallion seasons to benefit of the Thoroughbred Charities of America.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program Feb. 20 announced the winners and other placings from its 2014 performance awards program.
The Jockey Club has issued a reminder to owners and breeders that a valid attempt to name foals of 2011 must be made by Feb. 1 to avoid a $100 late fee.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has approved more than 375 shows from the 268 applications that it received.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight