Spirited bidding from a gathering of about 250 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center Jan. 9 bought $714,000 in stallion seasons to benefit of the Thoroughbred Charities of America.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program Feb. 20 announced the winners and other placings from its 2014 performance awards program.
The Jockey Club has issued a reminder to owners and breeders that a valid attempt to name foals of 2011 must be made by Feb. 1 to avoid a $100 late fee.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has approved more than 375 shows from the 268 applications that it received.
Most Popular Stories
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Adversaries Unite at Trainers' Dinner
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Relaxed Debuts Helped Brody's Cause, Creator
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro