Spirited bidding from a gathering of about 250 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center Jan. 9 bought $714,000 in stallion seasons to benefit of the Thoroughbred Charities of America.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program Feb. 20 announced the winners and other placings from its 2014 performance awards program.
The Jockey Club has issued a reminder to owners and breeders that a valid attempt to name foals of 2011 must be made by Feb. 1 to avoid a $100 late fee.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has approved more than 375 shows from the 268 applications that it received.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator