Spirited bidding from a gathering of about 250 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center Jan. 9 bought $714,000 in stallion seasons to benefit of the Thoroughbred Charities of America.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program Feb. 20 announced the winners and other placings from its 2014 performance awards program.
The Jockey Club has issued a reminder to owners and breeders that a valid attempt to name foals of 2011 must be made by Feb. 1 to avoid a $100 late fee.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has approved more than 375 shows from the 268 applications that it received.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park