Spirited bidding from a gathering of about 250 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center Jan. 9 bought $714,000 in stallion seasons to benefit of the Thoroughbred Charities of America.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program Feb. 20 announced the winners and other placings from its 2014 performance awards program.
The Jockey Club has issued a reminder to owners and breeders that a valid attempt to name foals of 2011 must be made by Feb. 1 to avoid a $100 late fee.
The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program has approved more than 375 shows from the 268 applications that it received.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Lady Shipman Seeks Graded Win at Woodbine
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Infinite Wisdom in Wide-Open Oceanport
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy