When Thoroughbred owners and breeders in North America submit their foal registration applications on or after Jan. 1, 2009, they will be able to participate in a voluntary checkoff program, created and administered by The Jockey Club, which will assist two organizations that provide post-racing care for Thoroughbreds.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC