The Race Track Chaplaincy of America will again give away hundreds of turkeys this week at Aqueduct Racetrack, Belmont Park, and Saratoga Race Course to needy families within the New York Thoroughbred industry.
Here is the text of a "position paper" released by James L. Gagliano, president and chief operating officer of The Jockey Club as part of that organization's campaign for medication reform.
The Jockey Club Foundation, a charitable trust that assists individuals in the Thoroughbred community, announced it has has been renamed The Jockey Club Safety Net Foundation, effective immediately.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Spanish Queen Unmatched in Honeymoon Victory
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Longtime Owner/Breeder Miles Dies at 85