The Race Track Chaplaincy of America will again give away hundreds of turkeys this week at Aqueduct Racetrack, Belmont Park, and Saratoga Race Course to needy families within the New York Thoroughbred industry.
Here is the text of a "position paper" released by James L. Gagliano, president and chief operating officer of The Jockey Club as part of that organization's campaign for medication reform.
The Jockey Club Foundation, a charitable trust that assists individuals in the Thoroughbred community, announced it has has been renamed The Jockey Club Safety Net Foundation, effective immediately.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Interest Sold, May Race Again
- 'Chrome' Eyes BC Classic, Bayern Has Options
- Beholder Fires Bullet for Zenyatta Defense
- Guillot, Jerkens Like Chances in Gold Cup
- Shared Belief Works Toward Awesome Again
- Wise Dan Preps for Shadwell Turf Mile
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Twirling Candy Colt Leads Tattersalls Sale
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 1,236 for October Sale