The Jockey Club Safety Net Foundation and the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation will host two of their annual charity events next month in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The Race Track Chaplaincy of America will again give away hundreds of turkeys this week at Aqueduct Racetrack, Belmont Park, and Saratoga Race Course to needy families within the New York Thoroughbred industry.
Here is the text of a "position paper" released by James L. Gagliano, president and chief operating officer of The Jockey Club as part of that organization's campaign for medication reform.
The Jockey Club Foundation, a charitable trust that assists individuals in the Thoroughbred community, announced it has has been renamed The Jockey Club Safety Net Foundation, effective immediately.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill