The Race Track Chaplaincy of America will again give away hundreds of turkeys this week at Aqueduct Racetrack, Belmont Park, and Saratoga Race Course to needy families within the New York Thoroughbred industry.
Here is the text of a "position paper" released by James L. Gagliano, president and chief operating officer of The Jockey Club as part of that organization's campaign for medication reform.
The Jockey Club Foundation, a charitable trust that assists individuals in the Thoroughbred community, announced it has has been renamed The Jockey Club Safety Net Foundation, effective immediately.
Most Popular Stories
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties
- Thoro-Graph Products Added to Equibase.com
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Haskin: Viva Travers!
- Brief Fair Meet at Timonium Begins Aug. 22
- Champion English Channel Relocates to Calumet
- Understanding the Biomechanics of Lameness