A winter coat drive at The Jockey Club benefiting backstretch families at Keeneland culminated on Friday afternoon with the delivery of more than 100 winter coats for adults and children to the track's chaplain, Michael Powers.
The Jockey Club Information Services president Carl Hamilton said the trans-hemispheric data provides customers with more comprehensive catalogue-style pedigrees and race records, as well as a more accurate account of the racing performance of the progeny of shuttle stallions.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- HRRN to Broadcast Queen's Plate Live
- PA House Resolution Supports Sports Betting
- Name Change for Historical Racing Company
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle