A winter coat drive at The Jockey Club benefiting backstretch families at Keeneland culminated on Friday afternoon with the delivery of more than 100 winter coats for adults and children to the track's chaplain, Michael Powers.
The Jockey Club Information Services president Carl Hamilton said the trans-hemispheric data provides customers with more comprehensive catalogue-style pedigrees and race records, as well as a more accurate account of the racing performance of the progeny of shuttle stallions.
Most Popular Stories
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field