A winter coat drive at The Jockey Club benefiting backstretch families at Keeneland culminated on Friday afternoon with the delivery of more than 100 winter coats for adults and children to the track's chaplain, Michael Powers.
The Jockey Club Information Services president Carl Hamilton said the trans-hemispheric data provides customers with more comprehensive catalogue-style pedigrees and race records, as well as a more accurate account of the racing performance of the progeny of shuttle stallions.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records