A winter coat drive at The Jockey Club benefiting backstretch families at Keeneland culminated on Friday afternoon with the delivery of more than 100 winter coats for adults and children to the track's chaplain, Michael Powers.
The Jockey Club Information Services president Carl Hamilton said the trans-hemispheric data provides customers with more comprehensive catalogue-style pedigrees and race records, as well as a more accurate account of the racing performance of the progeny of shuttle stallions.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze