A winter coat drive at The Jockey Club benefiting backstretch families at Keeneland culminated on Friday afternoon with the delivery of more than 100 winter coats for adults and children to the track's chaplain, Michael Powers.
The Jockey Club Information Services president Carl Hamilton said the trans-hemispheric data provides customers with more comprehensive catalogue-style pedigrees and race records, as well as a more accurate account of the racing performance of the progeny of shuttle stallions.
Most Popular Stories
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate