A winter coat drive at The Jockey Club benefiting backstretch families at Keeneland culminated on Friday afternoon with the delivery of more than 100 winter coats for adults and children to the track's chaplain, Michael Powers.
The Jockey Club Information Services president Carl Hamilton said the trans-hemispheric data provides customers with more comprehensive catalogue-style pedigrees and race records, as well as a more accurate account of the racing performance of the progeny of shuttle stallions.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Cuddle Alert Gives Sire Bedford Falls First Stakes Win
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa