TVG's weekly highlight show, "The Finish Line," begins its second season April 6 at 8 p.m. EST.
To offer in-depth, post-race coverage of the large number of Breeders' Cup prep races on tap this week, TVG's weekly magazine show, "The Finish Line," will expand from one to two hours this Sunday (October 6), and will air in a new time slot, beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET, the network announced.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Maryland Jockey Club Focus on Daily Product
- Unbeaten Dame Dorothy Can Cap Year in Comely