TVG's weekly highlight show, "The Finish Line," begins its second season April 6 at 8 p.m. EST.
To offer in-depth, post-race coverage of the large number of Breeders' Cup prep races on tap this week, TVG's weekly magazine show, "The Finish Line," will expand from one to two hours this Sunday (October 6), and will air in a new time slot, beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET, the network announced.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Four Penn National Vets Face Federal Charges
- Cooperative, Monarch End Simulcast Dispute
- License Review Likely for Charged Penn Vets
- One Lucky Dane to Join Dortmund in SA Derby
- Stellar Wind Striking for Curlin
- Grade I Winner La Tia Retired
- Competitive Edge Wins Comeback at Gulfstream
- Dubai Trackwork Notes, March 27
- Keeneland Spring Meet Set to Open April 3