TVG's weekly highlight show, "The Finish Line," begins its second season April 6 at 8 p.m. EST.
To offer in-depth, post-race coverage of the large number of Breeders' Cup prep races on tap this week, TVG's weekly magazine show, "The Finish Line," will expand from one to two hours this Sunday (October 6), and will air in a new time slot, beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET, the network announced.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding