TVG's weekly highlight show, "The Finish Line," begins its second season April 6 at 8 p.m. EST.
To offer in-depth, post-race coverage of the large number of Breeders' Cup prep races on tap this week, TVG's weekly magazine show, "The Finish Line," will expand from one to two hours this Sunday (October 6), and will air in a new time slot, beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET, the network announced.
Most Popular Stories
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016