TVG's weekly highlight show, "The Finish Line," begins its second season April 6 at 8 p.m. EST.
To offer in-depth, post-race coverage of the large number of Breeders' Cup prep races on tap this week, TVG's weekly magazine show, "The Finish Line," will expand from one to two hours this Sunday (October 6), and will air in a new time slot, beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET, the network announced.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet