Nine lightly-raced juveniles foaled in Canada look to take home a piece of a $250,000 purse in the Cup and Saucer Stakes, going 1 1/16 miles on the turf at Woodbine Oct. 20.
Champion Big Brown could be represented by the second stakes winner of his first juvenile crop if 2-year-old Archer Hill gets the job done in the $250,000 Summer Stakes (gr. IIT) Presented by TVG at Woodbine Sept. 15.
Marcavelly, a two-time graded stakes winner, sired his first winner when his son The B's and E's won a maiden special weight race on turf at Belmont Park July 15 for breeder/owner Mark Dodson.
Most Popular Stories
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Durkin to Lead Personalized Tours of Hall of Fame
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds
- Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf Berth for Birdie Gold
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26