The Breeders' Cup and the Thoroughbred leadership group Vision 2020 announced July 24 the launch of Fantasy 'Capping, a free-to-play online fantasy game that spotlights 12 of the major races leading up to the Breeders' Cup.
The Breeders' Cup announced Aug. 3 that Fenwick Equestrian, a manufacturer and supplier of equine products, has been named an official industry champion partner of this year's Breeders' Cup World Championships.
The Lexington-based law firm Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC announced that James A. Philpott Jr. has joined its equine law practice.
The Breeders' Cup announced Aug. 22 the introduction of Breeders' Cup Experiences, a concierge service for horsemen, marketing partners, international guests, and other groups attending this year's Breeders' Cup World Championships Oct. 24-25 at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif.
Keeneland has announced the stakes program for its 2006 spring meet. The schedule features two grade elevations and a total of 19 stakes races worth $4,225,000.
The Breeders' Cup Limited announced the election of 13 members to its board of directors through the proportional shareholder voting system by Breeders' Cup foal and stallion nominators.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap
- Penn National Plans to Race 200 Days in 2014