The Breeders' Cup and the Thoroughbred leadership group Vision 2020 announced July 24 the launch of Fantasy 'Capping, a free-to-play online fantasy game that spotlights 12 of the major races leading up to the Breeders' Cup.
The Breeders' Cup announced Aug. 3 that Fenwick Equestrian, a manufacturer and supplier of equine products, has been named an official industry champion partner of this year's Breeders' Cup World Championships.
The Lexington-based law firm Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC announced that James A. Philpott Jr. has joined its equine law practice.
The Breeders' Cup announced Aug. 22 the introduction of Breeders' Cup Experiences, a concierge service for horsemen, marketing partners, international guests, and other groups attending this year's Breeders' Cup World Championships Oct. 24-25 at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif.
Keeneland has announced the stakes program for its 2006 spring meet. The schedule features two grade elevations and a total of 19 stakes races worth $4,225,000.
The Breeders' Cup Limited announced the election of 13 members to its board of directors through the proportional shareholder voting system by Breeders' Cup foal and stallion nominators.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Close Hatches Dominates Personal Ensign
- Mark Valeski, Magna Graduate to Woodford
- California Chrome Sharpens Up at Los Alamitos
- Hootenanny, The Wow Signal to Meet in France
- Bayern Gallops 1 1/2 Miles On Eve of Travers
- F-T Saratoga Fall Sale Expanded to Two Days
- Narniyn Seeks Breakthrough in Jean Romanet
- Irish Surf Opts for Classic Over Del Mar 'Cap
- Jerkens, Lukas, Durkin Honored at Saratoga