Plans to construct a new racetrack near the Texas City of Pflugerville have been put on hold while members of The Austin Jockey Club work with the city and county concerning traffic issues. The Texas Racing Commission was scheduled to hear a proposal from representatives of the track at its Aug. 12 meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Tapit, War Front Dominate Keeneland Sale
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions