The National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) and Breeders' Cup Limited announced Tuesday disbursements totaling $483,465 from the NTRA Charities – Racing to the Rescue Fund to provide financial relief to members of the horse racing and breeding community who have been affected by Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- Compound Pharmacy Reinforces Safety Standards