The National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) and Breeders' Cup Limited announced Tuesday disbursements totaling $483,465 from the NTRA Charities – Racing to the Rescue Fund to provide financial relief to members of the horse racing and breeding community who have been affected by Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- WGOH: Pimlico Is About the People
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener