Favored Grand Couturier got the soft going he appreciates and a solid pace to chase, helping him to his first win of the year in the $158,500 Bowling Green Handicap (gr. IIT) at Belmont Park Sept. 13.
Grand Couturier heads into the $150,000 Bowling Green Handicap (gr. IIT) at Belmont Park Sept. 13 as the morning line favorite in spite of a fifth-place finish in Saratoga's Sword Dancer Invitational (gr. IT) last month that left trainer Robert Ribaudo a bit perplexed.
Most Popular Stories
- Motion Plans to Appeal Medication Positive
- Spendthrift Buys Breeding Rights to Palace
- Lovely Maria Out Rest of Year
- Wyoming to Shut Down Historical Racing Games
- Stellar Wind Fresh for Distaff
- Midlantic Sale Topped by Malibu Moon Filly
- Galileo Yearlings Top Tattersalls Opener
- Compromise Sought on KY Downs Dates Request
- Papa John's Pizza to Support Aftercare
- Woodford Stakes Grade Reinstated