The Breeders' Cup announced today that its "Text to Donate" campaign has received a contribution of $10,000 from the New York Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association.
In continuing support of a national program for retired racehorses, the Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 23 that it has created a Text to Donate campaign that will allow fans to contribute to the Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Drug Testing Not Without Its Challenges
- Lexie Lou Heads Ontario Lassie
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run
- Aftercare Alliance Awards $1M in Grants
- Jed Doro, Nancy Ury Added to Oaklawn Staff
- Brisnet.com Ultimate Guide to Aqueduct Inner
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29