The Breeders' Cup announced today that its "Text to Donate" campaign has received a contribution of $10,000 from the New York Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association.
In continuing support of a national program for retired racehorses, the Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 23 that it has created a Text to Donate campaign that will allow fans to contribute to the Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Filly First Winner for Line of David
- Two Dates Added to Upcoming Santa Anita Meet
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends