The Breeders' Cup announced today that its "Text to Donate" campaign has received a contribution of $10,000 from the New York Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association.
In continuing support of a national program for retired racehorses, the Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 23 that it has created a Text to Donate campaign that will allow fans to contribute to the Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind 7-2 Choice for Oaks
- California Chrome Will Skip Lockinge Stakes
- Wise Dan Back to Jogging on Track
- El Kabeir Walks Shedrow, Dortmund Gallops
- KY Derby: De Kock Press Conference April 28
- Haskin: Carpe Diem, Mubtaahij Test the Track
- Able Friend One to Beat in Champions Mile
- Delaware Horse Racing Boosts State Economy
- Oxley Hopes Danzig Moon Follows Monarchos
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart