A coalition representing racing and breeding interests in Texas has retained an attorney to assist in the continued push for historical race wagering, an electronic form of wagering based on previously run horse races.
A Sam Houston Race Park management team has received the green light from the Texas Racing Commission to begin applying for a license to operate a Class 2 racetrack in southwest Texas.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options
- Mondialiste Likely for Breeders' Cup Turf
- Nine Supplemented to Fasig-Tipton November
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC
- Star Power - By Evan Hammonds
- Forever Unbridled, Tom's Ready Work for BC
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session