The entire 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed March 5 an earlier panel decision upholding a Texas state law that bans the sale of horsemeat for human consumption. However, Texas Rep. Sid Miller filed a bill the same day that would allow the slaughter of horses for human consumption in the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin