Grade I winner Heir Kitty was purchased Emmanuel de Seroux's Narvick International on behalf of a Japanese buyer for $750,000 to top the July 20 Del Mar paddock sale.
Fresh off her first stakes tally in the Whimsical (Can-III) at Woodbine in April, former claimer Purely Hot returns to the Polytrack in the $150,000 Hendrie Stakes (Can-III) May 24.
Purely Hot, a former claimer who once dared to look champion Groupie Doll in the eye, earned her first graded stakes victory and continued success for her new connections April 26 at Woodbine.
Purely Hot, who went from the claiming ranks to a rising star in a matter of months, makes her Woodbine debut Dec. 1 in the $150,000 Bessarabian Stakes (Can-II).
In 2012, Book Review swept from eighth place past a game Holiday Soiree to win the $400,000 Charles Town Oaks for 3-year-old fillies. A year later, those two will rumble again April 20 in the $200,000 Sugar Maple Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Sire Beau Genius Dies at 29
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- R Free Roll Leads the Way in Honorable Miss
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress
- Emperors Palace 2YO Sale Set for August