Representatives of the Thoroughbred industry testified Feb. 3 before various New York Senate committees looking into the state of the horse racing industry.
While the country's best 3-year-olds battle at Pimlico Saturday for the Preakness (gr. I), a group of talented sophomores will line up in the $200,000 Peter Pan Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park.
Stevestan Stable's French Park and Right Place N Time, dazzling winners in their career debuts at Keeneland, are lukewarm respective favorites in the Pocahontas (gr. III) and Iroquois (gr. III), Saturday's pair of Churchill Downs stakes races for 2-year-olds.
Most Popular Stories
- Stevens Says He'll Ride in Breeders' Cup
- Distorted Humor Tops WinStar Stallion Fees
- Zia Park Hosts New Mexico Classic Cup Series
- Will Take Charge to Stand for $30,000
- Bel's Starlet, 27, Dies at Our Mims
- Ashford Execs Testify in Love Me Only Trial
- Tommy Town to Stand GI Winner Boisterous
- Pletcher Pair Heads Turn Back the Alarm
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- Texas Sire Scrimshaw Relocates to Keen Farms