Representatives of the Thoroughbred industry testified Feb. 3 before various New York Senate committees looking into the state of the horse racing industry.
While the country's best 3-year-olds battle at Pimlico Saturday for the Preakness (gr. I), a group of talented sophomores will line up in the $200,000 Peter Pan Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park.
Stevestan Stable's French Park and Right Place N Time, dazzling winners in their career debuts at Keeneland, are lukewarm respective favorites in the Pocahontas (gr. III) and Iroquois (gr. III), Saturday's pair of Churchill Downs stakes races for 2-year-olds.
Most Popular Stories
- Sanford to Add Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Abel Tasman Brings Form to Coaching Club American Oaks
- Del Mar Addressing Safety, Field Size Concerns
- Solis to Evaluate Future Following Surgery
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Trainer Van Winkle Earns 1,000th Career Win
- Daddy's More Than Home
- NYRA XP App Available for First Time at Saratoga
- Remembering Ben's Cat