Representatives of the Thoroughbred industry testified Feb. 3 before various New York Senate committees looking into the state of the horse racing industry.
While the country's best 3-year-olds battle at Pimlico Saturday for the Preakness (gr. I), a group of talented sophomores will line up in the $200,000 Peter Pan Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park.
Stevestan Stable's French Park and Right Place N Time, dazzling winners in their career debuts at Keeneland, are lukewarm respective favorites in the Pocahontas (gr. III) and Iroquois (gr. III), Saturday's pair of Churchill Downs stakes races for 2-year-olds.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Masochistic Looms in Pat O'Brien
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante