Coming off a Feb. 23 turf allowance score at Gulfstream Park, the colt defeated the more heralded Uncaptured by 1 1/2 lengths.
Tersa, a French champion and dam of grade I winner Rock Hard Ten, was euthanzied Nov. 27 of complications from old age at Gerald Ford's Diamond A Farms near Versailles, Ky.
Rock Hard Ten, a multiple grade I winner and impressive winner of the Goodwood Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) at Oak Tree Oct. 1 in what would be his final race, will stand the 2006 breeding season at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky. The son of the late leading sire Kris S. will stand for $50,000 it was announced Friday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- Mexikoma to Stand at Keen Farms
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- A Look Back at Quack's California Derby
- PA Development Fund Helped Brandt Expand Feed Business
- OBS Championship Stakes Fields Set
- What's Going On Here: No Bid, No Win