Coming off a Feb. 23 turf allowance score at Gulfstream Park, the colt defeated the more heralded Uncaptured by 1 1/2 lengths.
Tersa, a French champion and dam of grade I winner Rock Hard Ten, was euthanzied Nov. 27 of complications from old age at Gerald Ford's Diamond A Farms near Versailles, Ky.
Rock Hard Ten, a multiple grade I winner and impressive winner of the Goodwood Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) at Oak Tree Oct. 1 in what would be his final race, will stand the 2006 breeding season at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky. The son of the late leading sire Kris S. will stand for $50,000 it was announced Friday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Champion Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run