Joe Morris is returning to the National Thoroughbred Racing Association as senior vice president of NTRA Advantage, a position he held about three years ago.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association May 12 announced that its NTRA Advantage group purchasing program recorded first-quarter sales of $16,197,000 this year, a 114% increase over first-quarter sales in 2009.
The NTRA announced Dec. 10 that United Networks of America has entered into a five-year agreement with NTRA Advantage. The program is free and offers discounts of up to 30%.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association has announced the addition of Wells Fargo Insurance to its group of suppliers participating in the NTRA Advantage program.
Marketing and promotions, legislative advocacy, NTRA Advantage purchasing program, and the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance are among the topics at this year's National Thoroughbred Racing Association�fs Annual Meeting and Marketing Summit.
It was announced Feb. 18 that Sherwin-Williams has renewed its sponsorship agreement with the National Thoroughbred Racing Association. Under the terms of the agreement, Sherwin-Williams will continue as an official supplier to the NTRA through 2011 and will offer the equine industry savings of up to 40% on its products through the NTRA Advantage program.
- By Esther Marr
Blogging and other Web-related topics were given some of the highest priority during the Sept. 22 sessions of the well-attended National Thoroughbred Racing Association Marketing Summit at Las Vegas' Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association has hired Terry McElfresh as senior vice president of NTRA Purchasing, and Vicki Baumgardner as chief financial officer.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- No Sure Favorite in Woodbine's Royal North Stakes
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Dual Oaks Winner Enable Steps Up in King George
- Swansea Mile Delivers a Smithwick Shocker