Terrell, a winning son of Distorted Humor, sired his first winner when Options Baby won Oct. 10 at Hastings Racecourse.
Terrell, a 7-year-old son of Distorted Humor, will stand in 2008 at Legacy Ranch near Clements, Calif.
The first reported foal by Terrell was born Feb. 18 at Canmor Farms near Aldergrove, British Columbia, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- VanMeter-Gentry Loaded at Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- BH 100: The Royal Treatment
- NYRA Bets Now Available in California
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale