Terrell, a winning son of Distorted Humor, sired his first winner when Options Baby won Oct. 10 at Hastings Racecourse.
Terrell, a 7-year-old son of Distorted Humor, will stand in 2008 at Legacy Ranch near Clements, Calif.
The first reported foal by Terrell was born Feb. 18 at Canmor Farms near Aldergrove, British Columbia, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies