Terrell, a winning son of Distorted Humor, sired his first winner when Options Baby won Oct. 10 at Hastings Racecourse.
Terrell, a 7-year-old son of Distorted Humor, will stand in 2008 at Legacy Ranch near Clements, Calif.
The first reported foal by Terrell was born Feb. 18 at Canmor Farms near Aldergrove, British Columbia, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Jockey Hill Guides in 1,000th Winner
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another