Terrell, a winning son of Distorted Humor, sired his first winner when Options Baby won Oct. 10 at Hastings Racecourse.
Terrell, a 7-year-old son of Distorted Humor, will stand in 2008 at Legacy Ranch near Clements, Calif.
The first reported foal by Terrell was born Feb. 18 at Canmor Farms near Aldergrove, British Columbia, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Scat Daddy Colt Tops Sale at F-T Florida
- Coffee Pot Brews a Good One in Carpe Diem
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Clubhouse Ride Retired to Stud in California
- Jockey Chapa Appeals Suspension, Fine
- Seven Seek First Graded Score in Las Flores
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- Avila Draws Suspension Dates, Plans to Appeal
- Metaboss Working Toward Spiral Start
- Help Wanted: Keeneland Hosting Job Fair