While the young and beautiful have generated most of the financial fireworks at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale so far, the third session turned out to be the time for an older horse to sparkle.
The Keeneland September yearling sale will test the strength of the Thoroughbred marketplace's recovery with both quantity and quality during its 10-session run that begins Sept. 10 in Lexington.
Well-known trainer Dale Romans has expanded his involvement in the horse business to include selling.
Most Popular Stories
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Aftercare Alliance Awards $1M in Grants
- Drug Testing Not Without Its Challenges
- Brisnet.com Ultimate Guide to Aqueduct Inner
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Giving 'L' Legitimacy - Eric Mitchell
- Immediate Effects of Shoeing on Horses' Movement