Six weeks after the official start of the search for a chief executive officer for the New York Racing Association, chairman David Skorton indicated that the board is not close to naming Ellen McClain's successor.
- By Vic Zast
Newspaper stories add color to emerging Saratoga. read blog
While many of racing's major issues were discussed at the July 25 meeting of the board of directors of the Association of Racing Commissioners International, the agenda called for few decisions to be made.
Hello Race Fans, a horse racing fan education site launching later this year, has formed the Hello Race Fans Ad Network, bringing together independent horse racing sites into an advertising platform.
Most Popular Stories
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Flipcup Resolute in Arlington Matron Win
- Mike Venezia Memorial Award to Go to Pino