The Hong Kong Jockey Club has some serious thinking to do during the summer in a bid to ensure the latest jockey drug-related embarrassment is never repeated, according to executive director of racing Bill Nader.
The growth in genetic manipulation could send the breeding sector into "disarray", delegates attending the 31st Asian Racing Conference in Dubai were told Jan. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale