The Hong Kong Jockey Club has some serious thinking to do during the summer in a bid to ensure the latest jockey drug-related embarrassment is never repeated, according to executive director of racing Bill Nader.
The growth in genetic manipulation could send the breeding sector into "disarray", delegates attending the 31st Asian Racing Conference in Dubai were told Jan. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- The Curse of Haskin