The Hong Kong Jockey Club has some serious thinking to do during the summer in a bid to ensure the latest jockey drug-related embarrassment is never repeated, according to executive director of racing Bill Nader.
The growth in genetic manipulation could send the breeding sector into "disarray", delegates attending the 31st Asian Racing Conference in Dubai were told Jan. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Veterinarian-Farrier Team Key to Managing Laminitic Horses
- Slideshow: Royal Delta
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- NJ Senate Committee OKs Instant Racing Bill
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale Posts Increases
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Multi-Breed Drug Uniformity No Easy Task