The Hong Kong Jockey Club has some serious thinking to do during the summer in a bid to ensure the latest jockey drug-related embarrassment is never repeated, according to executive director of racing Bill Nader.
The growth in genetic manipulation could send the breeding sector into "disarray", delegates attending the 31st Asian Racing Conference in Dubai were told Jan. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers
- Keeneland September continues steady progress
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released