The Hong Kong Jockey Club has some serious thinking to do during the summer in a bid to ensure the latest jockey drug-related embarrassment is never repeated, according to executive director of racing Bill Nader.
The growth in genetic manipulation could send the breeding sector into "disarray", delegates attending the 31st Asian Racing Conference in Dubai were told Jan. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Crimson Giant Chasing Unlikely Big 'Cap Glory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- African Story Tries Super Saturday Challenge
- Water Bucket Heater Caused Chanteclaire Fire
- No Grade for 2015 Herecomesthebride Stakes
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir be "The Boss"
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 3/3/2015
- Breeding Entities Pledge Support to TAA