The Hong Kong Jockey Club has some serious thinking to do during the summer in a bid to ensure the latest jockey drug-related embarrassment is never repeated, according to executive director of racing Bill Nader.
The growth in genetic manipulation could send the breeding sector into "disarray", delegates attending the 31st Asian Racing Conference in Dubai were told Jan. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud