The Hong Kong Jockey Club has some serious thinking to do during the summer in a bid to ensure the latest jockey drug-related embarrassment is never repeated, according to executive director of racing Bill Nader.
The growth in genetic manipulation could send the breeding sector into "disarray", delegates attending the 31st Asian Racing Conference in Dubai were told Jan. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival
- Thoroughbred Makeover Tickets Now for Sale
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- PA House Panel Passes Breeding Fund Revisions
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- What's Going On Here: Internal Forces
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism