Hagyard Fayette, Autumn Miss, Bold Ruler, Turnback the Alarm, Tenno Sho Autumn, Swan, Artemis, Spendthrift Stallion, New Mexico Classic Cup Rocky Gulch Championship and more.
Having his best year yet, Lovely Day tallied his second group I win in a four-race win streak Nov. 1 in Tokyo, capturing the Tenno Sho (Autumn) by a half-length from hard-charging Staphanos.
Just a Way unleashed an explosive burst of speed 400 meters out and romped away to win the Tenno Sho (Autumn) (Jpn-I) Oct. 27, overwhelming Japan's reigning Horse of the Year Gentildonna and last year's winner, Eishin Flash.
Former Japanese classic winner Eishin Flash halted a lengthy winless skid on Oct. 28 when he defeated favorite Fenomeno in a thrilling finish to the $3,437,000 Tenno Sho (Autumn) (Jpn-I) at Tokyo Racecourse.
In what trainer Hiroyoshi Matsuda called her "best race ever" favored Buena Vista scored a two-length win in the Tenno Sho (Autumn). The 142nd running of the
Eight-year-old Company earned the first group I victory of his career when he upset a field that included Vodka and Screen Hero to become the 140th winner of the Tenno Sho (Autumn) before a crowd of 107,783 at Tokyo Racecourse Nov. 1.
Daiwa Major earned his first grade I victory in 2 1/2 years when he captured the Tenno Sho (Autumn) over 2,000 meters at Tokyo racecourse Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan