Ten Centuries, the only son of European champion Dubai Millennium standing in the United States, recorded his first winner when his son Ryans Joy scored by 5 1/4 lengths in a six-furlong race.
Eight-year-old Ten Centuries will stand in 2011 at Chanteclair Farm near Woodford, Ky.
Breeders who sign a contract to breed to freshman sire Ten Centuries by March 1 will be eligible for a lottery in which one winner will receive essentially an all expense-paid trip to the 2007 Dubai World Cup (UAE-I).
Ten Centuries, a son of English champion Dubai Millennium and half-brother to grade I winner Dreams Gallore, will enter stud at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- NY Regulators Tighten Underage Gambling Rules
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Beam Appointed to Ohio Fund Advisory Panel
- Colt is First Winner for Maclean's Music
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill