Ten Centuries, the only son of European champion Dubai Millennium standing in the United States, recorded his first winner when his son Ryans Joy scored by 5 1/4 lengths in a six-furlong race.
Eight-year-old Ten Centuries will stand in 2011 at Chanteclair Farm near Woodford, Ky.
Breeders who sign a contract to breed to freshman sire Ten Centuries by March 1 will be eligible for a lottery in which one winner will receive essentially an all expense-paid trip to the 2007 Dubai World Cup (UAE-I).
Ten Centuries, a son of English champion Dubai Millennium and half-brother to grade I winner Dreams Gallore, will enter stud at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Enola Gray Still Unbeaten After Del Mar Romp
- Fair Eva First Stakes Winner for Frankel
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death
- Highland Reel Leads Every Step in King George