Ten Centuries, the only son of European champion Dubai Millennium standing in the United States, recorded his first winner when his son Ryans Joy scored by 5 1/4 lengths in a six-furlong race.
Eight-year-old Ten Centuries will stand in 2011 at Chanteclair Farm near Woodford, Ky.
Breeders who sign a contract to breed to freshman sire Ten Centuries by March 1 will be eligible for a lottery in which one winner will receive essentially an all expense-paid trip to the 2007 Dubai World Cup (UAE-I).
Ten Centuries, a son of English champion Dubai Millennium and half-brother to grade I winner Dreams Gallore, will enter stud at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- Masochistic Looms in Pat O'Brien
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- Strong Trade Reported at Goffs Premier Sale