Ten Centuries, the only son of European champion Dubai Millennium standing in the United States, recorded his first winner when his son Ryans Joy scored by 5 1/4 lengths in a six-furlong race.
Eight-year-old Ten Centuries will stand in 2011 at Chanteclair Farm near Woodford, Ky.
Breeders who sign a contract to breed to freshman sire Ten Centuries by March 1 will be eligible for a lottery in which one winner will receive essentially an all expense-paid trip to the 2007 Dubai World Cup (UAE-I).
Ten Centuries, a son of English champion Dubai Millennium and half-brother to grade I winner Dreams Gallore, will enter stud at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- Ruler of The World to Coolmore Stud for 2015
- Mr. Besilu to Texas' Eureka Thoroughbred Farm
- Dayatthespa Silenced All Doubters
- Moreno in Sharp Breeders' Cup Classic Drill
- Don't Tell Sophia, Ria Antonia Drill for BC
- Presque Isle Horsemen Payments Delayed
- HRRN Plans 17 Hours of Breeders' Cup Coverage