Ten Centuries, the only son of European champion Dubai Millennium standing in the United States, recorded his first winner when his son Ryans Joy scored by 5 1/4 lengths in a six-furlong race.
Eight-year-old Ten Centuries will stand in 2011 at Chanteclair Farm near Woodford, Ky.
Breeders who sign a contract to breed to freshman sire Ten Centuries by March 1 will be eligible for a lottery in which one winner will receive essentially an all expense-paid trip to the 2007 Dubai World Cup (UAE-I).
Ten Centuries, a son of English champion Dubai Millennium and half-brother to grade I winner Dreams Gallore, will enter stud at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Werther Goes the Distance in Hong Kong
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Tapwrit Works Toward Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double