TVG has announced it will feature a number of state-of-the-art production enhancements during its 90-minute special telecast of the TVG Pacific Classic (gr. I) at Del Mar Aug. 24.
NBC Sports Network will have the bulk of live coverage of the two-day Breeder' Cup from Santa Anita Park. read blog
- By Tom LaMarra
The Jockey Club has released an update on action it is taking based on recommendations from the McKinsey and Company report unveiled at the Round Table conference in August 2011.
NBC's deal to televise the Triple Crown series is a win-win-win for racing. Read Blog
Azeri vs. Funny Cide in the Met Mile headline busy holiday weekend.
"The Works," will once again highlight the TVG pre-race coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks, both grade I. The series of eight half-hour shows will air at 11:30 a.m. (EST) beginning April 24 and continuing through May 1. The shows will be replayed each evening and prior to the following morning's telecasts.
Most Popular Stories
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- Mexikoma to Stand at Keen Farms
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- A Look Back at Quack's California Derby
- PA Development Fund Helped Brandt Expand Feed Business
- OBS Championship Stakes Fields Set
- What's Going On Here: No Bid, No Win