TVG has announced it will feature a number of state-of-the-art production enhancements during its 90-minute special telecast of the TVG Pacific Classic (gr. I) at Del Mar Aug. 24.
NBC Sports Network will have the bulk of live coverage of the two-day Breeder' Cup from Santa Anita Park. read blog
- By Tom LaMarra
The Jockey Club has released an update on action it is taking based on recommendations from the McKinsey and Company report unveiled at the Round Table conference in August 2011.
NBC's deal to televise the Triple Crown series is a win-win-win for racing. Read Blog
Azeri vs. Funny Cide in the Met Mile headline busy holiday weekend.
"The Works," will once again highlight the TVG pre-race coverage of the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks, both grade I. The series of eight half-hour shows will air at 11:30 a.m. (EST) beginning April 24 and continuing through May 1. The shows will be replayed each evening and prior to the following morning's telecasts.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Champion Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run