When California introduces account wagering, the TV Games Network will be ready for a full assault. Perhaps the last great frontier for the home-wagering revolution, the Golden State represents a golden opportunity for TVG when advance-deposit wagering becomes legal in the state Jan. 1, 2002.
The Maryland Racing Commission on Wednesday voted to allow more than one racing entity to offer home telephone wagering services.
A bill that will enable New Jersey to proceed with off-track betting and telephone account wagering has passed another hurdle.
Most Popular Stories
- Bal a Bali Vying for U.S. Score in American
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining