When California introduces account wagering, the TV Games Network will be ready for a full assault. Perhaps the last great frontier for the home-wagering revolution, the Golden State represents a golden opportunity for TVG when advance-deposit wagering becomes legal in the state Jan. 1, 2002.
The Maryland Racing Commission on Wednesday voted to allow more than one racing entity to offer home telephone wagering services.
A bill that will enable New Jersey to proceed with off-track betting and telephone account wagering has passed another hurdle.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Union Rags Colt Goes for $1 Million at OBS