Gallant Son makes his long-awaited return to the northwest as the 5-2 morning line favorite in the $250,000 Longaces Mile (gr. III) at Emerald Downs Aug. 22.
Overlooked Palladio swept past Awesome Rhythm approaching the eighth pole en route to a two-length victory at odds of 9-1 in the $147,965 Autumn Stakes (Can-II) at Woodbine Nov. 14.
Making his first stakes appearance against older horses, Queen's Plate victor Eye of the Leopard has no easy task, facing several multiple added-money winners in the $150,000 Autumn (Can-II) at Woodbine Nov. 14.
Making his 50th start, Aurora Stables' Trick of the North outfought 1-4 choice Teide in a gritty stretch duel for his first stakes win in the $107,414 British Columbia Premiers (gr. IIIT) Oct. 18 at Hastings Racecourse in Vancouver.
Tice Ranch Stables' Assessment overcame the unenviable 12 post and took advantage of a hot pace to win the $294,375 Longacres Mile (gr. III) Aug. 16, handing trainer Howard Belvoir his second straight victory in Emerald Downs' most prestigious event.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Storms Eye and Europe to Bearfoot Farms
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Brown Enters Pleuven, Request in Dania Beach
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY