Grade II winner Wildcat Red, who returned to winning form in the $100,000 Teddy Drone Stakes Aug. 2 at Monmouth Park, is scheduled to race next in the $700,000 Forego Handicap (gr. I) Aug. 29 at Saratoga Race Course.
Joseph Sutton's Bradester collected his first grade II victory and continued his success at Monmouth Park, coming off a score in the July 5 Salvator Mile Stakes (gr. III) to win the $200,000 Monmouth Cup Stakes (gr. II).
Seven stakes, including two graded events, will be featured on the undercard Sunday as Monmouth Park makes Haskell Day 2006 a very special event.
New Jersey-bred Sea of Tranquility earned his first graded stakes victory while stretching his current winning streak to three races in Sunday's $150,000 Salvator Mile Handicap (gr. III) at Monmouth Park.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- The Devil You Say
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired