Grade II winner Wildcat Red, who returned to winning form in the $100,000 Teddy Drone Stakes Aug. 2 at Monmouth Park, is scheduled to race next in the $700,000 Forego Handicap (gr. I) Aug. 29 at Saratoga Race Course.
Joseph Sutton's Bradester collected his first grade II victory and continued his success at Monmouth Park, coming off a score in the July 5 Salvator Mile Stakes (gr. III) to win the $200,000 Monmouth Cup Stakes (gr. II).
Seven stakes, including two graded events, will be featured on the undercard Sunday as Monmouth Park makes Haskell Day 2006 a very special event.
New Jersey-bred Sea of Tranquility earned his first graded stakes victory while stretching his current winning streak to three races in Sunday's $150,000 Salvator Mile Handicap (gr. III) at Monmouth Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico