King Glorious, a California-bred multiple grade I winner and successful sire, passed away at the age of 30 in Japan, Kate Hunter of Paca Paca Farms shared via Twitter July 2.
This week we take a closer look at Danzing Candy, winner of the $400,000 San Felipe Stakes on March 12 at Santa Anita Park.
Nyquist's stock rises with his Florida Derby score; an analysis of this undefeated colt's pedigree and history and more inside the April 9, 2016 issue of Blood-Horse magazine.
Hear the Ghost, one of the favorites for the upcoming $750,000 Santa Anita Derby (gr. I), is off the Triple Crown trail after he was detected to be slightly lame during a morning jog April 4 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Dakota Phone, winner of the 2010 Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I) at Churchill Downs, has been retired from racing and sent to Jenny Craig's Rancho Paseana Training Center near Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
Longshot Dakota Phone runs down Morning Line to win the $909,000 Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I) by a nose. The winner is a gelded son of Zavata out of World of Gold, by Spinning World.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races